Required to score minimum 80% in each section where the following is assessed via internal applicant (pre-hire) assessment measuring the following baseline initial skillsets:
- Content Comprehension: Assessment intent is to check the comprehension capability of a candidate.
- Communicative Achievement: Assessment intent is to gauge candidate baseline writing skills and vocabulary.
- Thought Organization: Assessment intent is to assess the flow of content ideas and priority in content writing.
- Language: Assessment intent is to ensure proper American English Grammar is used.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Proficiently manage a team of 80-100 Catalog Development Specialists (via TLs)
- Should ensure that solutions and services are delivered to end customers on time and in line with customer SLA, company policy and controls
- Strong functional/domain experience of catalogue writing and development
- Manage and contribute towards Operational Excellence initiatives
- Thorough practical understanding of BPO / KPO Management – preferably with hands-on experience in process transition
Desired Profile Requirement
- 1 year as AM OR 2 years as TL of BPO / KPO Management
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in catalog content writing or similar job role
- Candidates with experience in vertical content writing expertise like lifestyle writing, electronic appliances, large appliance and home furnishing, décor etc. will be preferred
- MBA/ Master’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred from a top university preferred.
- Strong PC applications skills including Microsoft Office suite (required), Salesforce